Our firm acts as bank counsel for a number of local and regional financial institutions with offices in York County. Our work consists of representation of financial institutions with respect to loan transactions, mortgage foreclosures and various types of litigation regarding delinquent loans and mortgages. We provide assistance to banks regarding representation in the loan origination arena which requires preparation and review of loan documentation, review of title binders, as well as negotiations with borrowers' counsel, attendance at settlement and resolution of post-settlement issues and problems.
- Mortgage foreclosures;
- Local representation at sheriff sales for national and regional lenders;
- Loan Workout/Preparation of Forbearance Agreements;
- Motions for modification of stay;
- Complaints for confession of judgment;
- Execution on judgments;
- Loan origination representation.