Every partner in our firm has experience in real estate settlements. We act as agents for a title insurance company and employ paralegals and abstractors so that we can give quick and efficient service in real estate transactions.
Because we serve as agents for a title company, we are able to handle transactions at extremely competitive rates. In routine residential transactions, we charge only the state filed minimum title charges. In this way, we offer the supervision and expertise of experienced real estate attorneys at the same cost charged by local title abstracting companies which process real estate closings without attorneys and without substantial expertise. If real estate problems are found, unlike most title agencies, we can resolve title issues. We represent title companies, businesses and individuals in resolving title issues.
Since the purchase of a home is often the largest purchase a family makes during their lifetime, it is important to know that any real estate issues will be successfully concluded before closing. We offer the following services:
- Purchase, sale, lease, financing and refinancing of commercial and residential real estate properties;
- Construction and permanent mortgage financing;
- Closing agents for mortgage lenders;
- Title insurance and abstract services;
- Condominium and community planning under the Pennsylvania Planned Community Act;
- Real estate litigation representation;
- Quiet title actions.